Question: Why does my Steering Wheel not work with Ski Region Simulator?
Answer: The following steering wheels work problem-free (Plug and Play):
- Guillemot Universal Wheel 5in1 Steering Wheel USB
- Hama PC Racing Wheel "Thunder V18"
- Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback Wheel
- Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
- Saitek 4-in-1 Vibration Wheel
- Speedlink 2in1 Force Vibration Racing Wheel
- Speedlink Darkfire Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster Force Feedback Racing Wheel USB
- Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5 in 1 Racing Wheel
Should your steering wheel not work, check the configuration. Certain Steering Wheels, need calibration or configuration before you can play.
Question: Why does my gamepad not work with Ski Region Simulator?
Answer: The following gamepads work problem-free (Plug and Play):
- Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Bigben Interactice Wireless Game Pad (*)
- Hama USB Gamepad "Black Force"
- Logitech Dual Action Gamepad
- Saitek Dual Analog Pad (*)
- Speedlink Strike2 Gamepad
- Thrustmaster Dual Trigger 3-in-1
(*) For these gamepads you have to change/invert the axis of the right thumbstick. Should your gamepad not work, check the configuration. Certain gamepads, need configuration before you can play.
Question: When I play with my steering wheel the camera always spins round. What can I do to fix this?
Answer: Some steering wheels have separated Axis for the accelerator and the brake pedal. Ski Region Simulator uses just one axis for the pedals. To solve this problem you can combine the axis inside the steering wheel configuration.
Question: Where can I download MODS for the Ski Region Simulator?
Answer: More vehicles and tools for the Ski Region Simulator can be downloaded here.
Question: How can I install a Ski Region Simulator MOD?
Answer: Please refer to the installation instructions that came with the MOD
Question: How can I install a Mod (zip file) in Mac OS X?
Answer: Copy the zip file into the following folder (don't unpack the ZIP file):
Question: Can you build a MOD of Model X from Brand Y?
Answer: Unfortunately no. But you could ask the large Ski Region Simulator community in one of the forums.